A Great Place to Learn
Lacey Township High School’s educational program is designed to enable each student to develop to his or her maximum potential.
Lacey’s comprehensive and challenging academic, athletic and co-curricular program appeals to its students.
Beginning in the 2015 school year, graduating seniors will be surveyed to determine the level of satisfaction they had with their high school experience.
The survey will seek to identify:
- Participation in a clubs, activities, sports or intramural programs
- Satisfaction with the program offerings
- Impact of faculty and staff on their high school experience
- Satisfaction with guidance in preparation in college and career readiness and post-secondary opportunities
- Satisfaction with college advisement, which includes counseling, college programs and application processing.